GET A QUOTE: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-866-625-8620 M-F 8-5 PT
Are you ready to buy a weather station? To save yourself some time and potential aggravation, here are some things to keep in mind when placing your weather station order. This includes information we will need to process your order and what you can expect in the process. If you would like some assistance, please give us a call and someone would be happy to answer your questions and/or walk you through the procedure. Please note our standard lead-time is 15 business days (three weeks).
If you are submitting a Purchase Order, please note that the perfect PO includes the following:
1. Shipping AND billing addresses including contact name(s), email, and phone number for each. (We generally cannot ship products to Post Office boxes, but we are happy to send an invoice to one.)
2. Specific shipping instructions, if other than UPS ground.
3. Quotation Reference. If you have received a quotation, please utilize those specific details below.
4. Items to Order with Part Number, Description, Quantity, Price, Extended Price
5. Payment Terms. We accept Pre-payment, Credit Card (Visa/MC), Net 30 terms for US customers upon approved credit.
When we receive your PO, we will send you an order acknowledgement by email within one business day. Someone may call or email to clarify any questions. When the order is processed and payment secured, our production department will email you an anticipated ship date.
Our usual shipping method is UPS ground, unless different arrangements have been made and acknowledged.
Most customers are able to install and commission their weather station simply by following instructions in the User Manual. If additional assistance is required, our technicians are available to assist by phone or email during business hours.
Thank you for doing business with Columbia Weather Systems!